Wednesday, August 12, 2009

TODAY IS WEDNESDAY, ARE YOU FEELING WEAK THIS WEEK?


NKJ Genesis 1:19 So the evening and the morning were the fourth day.


This is Wednesday, are you feeling weak in the middle of the week? Here are some Bible verses to strengthen you during the week.


NKJ Psalm 8:2 Out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants You have ordained strength, Because of Your enemies, That You may silence the enemy and the avenger.

NKJ 1 Corinthians 1:27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;

NKJ 2 Corinthians 12:9 And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

NKJ 2 Corinthians 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

NKJ Hebrews 11:33 who through faith subdued kingdoms, worked righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions,

NKJ Hebrews 11:34 quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, became valiant in battle, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.

GOD IS OUR STRENGTH

NKJ Exodus 15:2 The LORD is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation; He is my God, and I will praise Him; My father's God, and I will exalt Him.

NKJ 2 Samuel 22:33 God is my strength and power, And He makes my way perfect.

NKJ Psalm 28:8 The LORD is their strength, And He is the saving refuge of His anointed.

NKJ Psalm 46:1 To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of the sons of Korah. A Song for Alamoth. God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble.

NKJ Psalm 73:26 My flesh and my heart fail; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

NKJ Psalm 81:1 To the Chief Musician. On an instrument of Gath. A Psalm of Asaph. Sing aloud to God our strength; Make a joyful shout to the God of Jacob.

NKJ Psalm 84:5 Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, Whose heart is set on pilgrimage.


I pray that your faith is strengthen during this week as you continue in your daily endeavors.


PRAYER

FATHER GOD, I PRAY THAT YOU MAY CONTINUE TO GIVE STRENGTH IN THOSE WHO TRUST IN YOU AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR OF THEIR LIVES.


IN JESUS NAME.

AMEN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home